This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
★EASY &FUN - Twist Your Way Trough A Fun And Easy Excercise Routine Into A Healthy, Fit And Adorably Shaped Body. Just Stand On The Board And Twist Your Body To Start An Inviting And Effective Workout In The Comfort Of Your Home.
★ EFFECTIVE AND VERSATILE - Improve balance and coordination, gain strength and stability, tone abs, legs and core while at the same time also achieving slimmer mid section, all with this simple workout. Multifunctional design allows it to be used also as a Push-up Board, Plank Board, resistance band arm and leg exerciser and Twist board.
★ GREAT FOR ALL - Refiver Fit Board is designed to be used by people of varying ages and body types. The board can support up to 400lbs. If you have injuries or other health
★ STURDY AND SAFE - Manufactured from a premium quality ABS engineering plastic, it is strong and durable. Featuring an Anti-Slip Surface texture for SAFETY. Proves easy to store and carry allong thanks to its lightweight and compact dimension.
★ PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: Our boards are designed to last and made tough. In fact, we GUARANTEE their performance. If anything happens to your board in the first year
STAY FIT, WORKOUT SMARTLY & GET THE BODY YOU DREAM OF
- Challenge your body, restore its balance, develop proprioception, improve your reaction time, and stay fit even without the need to visit a gymnasium – an engaging & fun way that’s inviting & effective!
GREAT FOR ALL
- The Simply Fit Board is designed to be used by people of varying ages and body types
- The board is designed to support up to 400lbs
- If you have injuries or other health concerns, we recommend you consult your physician before beginning any exercise regimen
- For best results use on carpets. We highly recommend using a small, tight woven rug with rubber backing on hardwood floors or other hard surface flooring to protect the board and your floors.
- Part of getting comfortable with the board is obtaining the balance you need
- Put feet evenly on the outer edges of the board using the textured circles for guides
- Be sure to hold onto a stable object, such as a chair, when you first step onto the board
- Slowly rock side to side, front to back to get a feed for your board
- When balanced, begin to twist from your core/hips
- You should be twisting at the waist, and your knee joints shouldn't move
- A good way to get the motion correct is to hold two hand weights straight down at your sides and swing your arms in a semi-circular motion, with a slight bend in your knees. Let the board naturally start to twist.
- Keep your core and abs tight as you do the basic twist
REFIVER Balance & Fitness Board for Abs Legs Core Back and Shoulder Workout - Great for Yoga and Weight Loss Exercise - Easy Twisting Keeps your Body Fit in a Twist! - B0711SFNZH