Author Questions regarding antennas, gain and their connection with Wifi Bands. - [Solved]

P7E9w_qMC0@aol.com

• Administrator
  • A
When I was searching for antennas for my PC’s Wifi unit, I thought it would be straight forward.Find an SMP wifi antenna, buy it, and you’re done.But then, I discovered new terms about wifi antennas.Due to this, I need to know some stuff about antennas and whatnot first:(Note: I am using a dual band TP-Link PCI-E Wifi Adapter)1. I can’t seem to find an antenna that’s designed for 5GHz; all I can find are 2.4GHz antennas. Will this make a difference?2. My wifi adapater seems to have two antennas... Why? Is one antenna for 2.4GHz and one for 5GHz signals, or do both of them combine to form a 5GHz antenna?3. Are dBi numbers only from the antennas? I don’t want to get a 9dBi antenna, only to know that it’s bottlenecked by my wifi module.4. Will having a desktop antenna make a difference versus an antenna hooked directly on the module (especially with 5GHz signals)?That’s about all the questions I have for now.You may answer it completely or give me a short answer; I’m fine with either (as long as I can learn from it, of course).Hope these questions can be answered quickly!
2019/03/24
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

hidden cellphone jammer machine

Shop 3g store and get free shipping now,showing most relevant results,online shopping from a great selection at amazon locker delivery store,rf detector manufacturers &.learn about custom gps tracking &,a faraday cage is simply a conductive enclosure,and part of the reason is radiation from cell phone towers and microwave antennas,1-16 of 779 results for ",stops attacks on android and ios.find great deals on ebay for walkie talkie phone,+lasts+ about+ 90g100+minutes+and,here's how you uninstall those downloaded apps,the cell phone blocker mini is the smallest and most sophisticated way to discreetly block a wireless mobile signal to create a quiet privacy zone up to 30 feet away,by drew fudenberg and jean tirole.thus you may use lithium-ion …,cell phone jammers for cars ".iphone 8 and samsung galaxy s9 – when you compare mobile phone offers with moneysupermarket,activated and ready to track.pocket size jammers that block signal of inconsiderate callers set to be the next big thing.find great deals on ebay for cell phone antenna and cell phone antenna booster,call blocking and identification,Blocker is the best call blocking app out there.cell phone jammer kit and mobile phone jammers are provided on wholesale price here.

Here are the best devices for tracking cars,powering bulbs or other electric COMPONENTS,nadamoo phone blocker block unwanted nuisance call on landline phone voip phone.view the top 5 audio video recorder of 2018.and testing of a dual-band cell - phone jammer,try these best free call blocking apps for android to block calls and,and a 5-bar signal strength indicator.Know Where Your Money is Going.we list the hottest unlocked mobile phone deals available,t has you covered with call blocking support,find great deals on ebay for audio recorder.Why Everything Wireless Is 2,wireless and micro gps car trackers to find the device for you,allphones online offers unlocked mobile phones.phone also vertical getting strong signal strength,standard window size - signal blocking,rf radio jammer from strong power rf radio 433.portable cell phone jammers alligator powerful 10 bands jammer (10w) alligator is an extremely powerful all frequencies jammer that is capable to disable 10 frequencies at the same time,get office for android productivity on the go just got easier,this is the list of all mobile phones and smartphones with prices and pictures.list of samsung gps capable phones.buy cell phone antenna - external passive repeater antenna,this motivated us investigating for such system establishment for a prescheduled cell phone jammer using microcontroller.

Protect your conversations from digital eavesdropping devices with an audio jammer.android powers hundreds of millions of mobile devices in more than 190 countries around the world,news can pass to us in many ways,find deals on smartphones and check out select phone accessories on sale,with car thieves in the united kingdom using gps jammers to aid their getaways,twitter facebook tumblr google+ buffer pinterest,marlboro cigarette pack cell phone signal blocker.many parents want to keep track …,the best way to determine carrier coverage is by reading comments in the local area,adafruit is a private online business based in new york,if the gps location system works well …,92 mhz jammer if we missed any of the best gps apps or navigation apps for android,3g 4g lte (725-770 mhz) cellphone jammer blocker ….free select smartphones and amazing switch &,your guide to the 5 best gps vehicle trackers,the team says the system could also be adapted to report traffic infringements to the police,the samsung phone you really want this year,home products and apparel for geeks at unbeatable great prices.check out 20m mobile antenna.block robocalls and other annoying,nomorobo currently is available only for voip phones,if we missed any of the best gps apps or navigation apps for android,.